Some Places I visited in Europe so far

 I haven't posted in a while because I just went through a huge move. I moved from the US to Europe and spent the summer settling in and traveling around. Now I am back to finish the project I started, to become a professional poscaster. I have a long way to go but this experience so far has been very educational. I have learned a lot about editing, performing, and entertaining and I am excited about learning more. I am still exploring topics and hope to one day have co-hosts and guests. 

Some pics from my summer:


This sculpture is from a cathedral in Regensburg, Germany. 

This is what I saw when I got off of the train in Salzburg, Austria. 
Lake Garda, Italy was a pleasant surprise. This is where I had the best gelato. 
A wall in Verona, Italy.

Comments

Popular Posts